Sunday, May 31, 2015

I See It

The End Is In Sight


We have covered quite a few topics this past week.  We have discussed 3D printers, QR codes, and even the novel idea of gamifying library services among other topics.  I must say that I enjoyed moderating a discussion post more than I thought I would.


We are about to start our last week of Maymester in which another round of discussions will begin, another paper is to be written, and even a poster is to be created.  The next 5 days is sure to be as busy as the prior 17.  The only words of wisdom I have for my fellow classmates are to knuckle down and run for the finish line.  I’ll meet you there with a MLIS7505 badge and pillow.


8 comments:

  1. I agree this past weeks discussions were a great deal of fun, but man I am so looking forward to the badge and pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready for my badge and pillow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouraging words (and images). I think I'm ready for the home stretch, but that pillow will certainly feel good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say to the last week "bring it on"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought about a cookie and a gold star, but I think I guessed right that the badge and pillow are better incentives for this group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I could really use a cookie right now and, as a Story Timer, gold stars are fun!

      Delete
  6. I will be waiting for my badge! I too, enjoyed moderating discussions much more than I thought I would in the beginning.

    ReplyDelete