Saturday, May 23, 2015

Joomla One - Tia One

Ding. Ding. Goes the Bell


I conducted another battle skirmish with Joomla today.  

Friday afternoon seemed like a great time to continue the battle since I have since cooled down.  My progress so far has been to create an idea for where I want the website to go and create menus and articles.  I have not yet added content to these pages, but that will come when I know everything is going where I want it to.  One feature I am happy for is the button that takes us to our live site.  I have refreshed that page so many times today.

My next step will be to add content and pictures.  I think everyone will get a scream out of my topic choice.  The battle was in my favor today as I emerged victorious over the site.  I’m not sure if Joomla likes me more today, or if I’m just getting good at what I’m doing.

The final battle will occur tomorrow after work and I plan to knock Joomla out of this world and finish up my site in order to enjoy the Memorial Day weekend.  I wish everyone else the best of luck with their battle and hopefully we will all be able to breathe a sigh of relief after this is over.  
Cheers everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment