Monday, May 25, 2015

Tia vs. Moderator Power


Moderate This

Tomorrow is the first day that I get to explore the power and responsibility that is moderating a class discussion.  I have my article in hand and have communicated with my teammate.  What else can I do to prepare?

Nervous

I admit I am nervous yet excited at the idea.  What comments and useful gems will appear in my thread?  Will I be able to keep up with the comments that roll in while also commenting on other threads?  What will I say?  What assignment do I need to finish while juggling discussions?  Oh my, the pressure builds.

Wait

Well, before Tuesday appears on my calendar I shall enjoy Memorial Day for the holiday that it is and take a few deep breaths and enjoy some good food.


Another module down means we are about half way through this course.  Carry on my friends and Good Luck.

4 comments:

  1. The questions is posted a day early. This may be the first assignment I have completed early so far this semester. I can't wait for the answers to flow in. --PS. Jess is a great partner.

    ReplyDelete