Wednesday, May 27, 2015

STRESS


Today feels like an odd day for me.  As Ashley mentioned in a tweet this morning, it feels like we have something due today or worse that we have forgotten what it is.  It almost feels wrong to have a moment to break and rest.  Today is almost worse that when Joomla was being non-cooperative.  One part of this class that I dislike the most is not receiving grades or much feedback during these 22 days.  My personality likes confirmation and approval.  I only hope I am doing everything right and have not missed some important grading rubric that says you must post continuously to receive full credit.  This is all very stressful and I have really noticed it negatively affecting my mood and attitude toward others.  My desk calendar says nine more days. We’ll make it.
P.S 
I almost did not post this blog but figured I can't be the only one and wanted to share how I feel.  We are in this together and will make it through together.

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, Tia. I'm afraid I'll miss something. I almost missed the QR code assignment and now I'm paranoid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone, Tia! Like many of us in the class, this is my first Maymester, so it is all new to me. I'm not used to not receiving grades continually, and I certainly wasn't expecting to have much down time. I was almost surprised that after my interview yesterday I had an entire two hours just to curl up and read something that had absolutely nothing to do with school. Only 8 days left as of today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melissa and Danielle. Some downtime to relax and focus on other things is definitely on the To Do List. My sleep schedule is so messed up. Glad the weekend is almost here. No work to interfere with sleeping in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello all! I'm right on board with how everyone is feeling! I hope and cross all fingers and toes that I am meeting all of the requirements...think I'll look over the syllabus again tonight to make sure I'm on track....9 more days....REALLY? WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete